The difference between saving or losing a limb often comes down to receiving optimal wound care.
Dr. Zakhary is passionate about wound care and has extensive knowledge and training in treating all types of wounds. He is board certified in vascular surgery and board certified in general surgery. He has completed 7 years of formal surgical training, including a vascular and endovascular surgery fellowship at Baylor University.
Dr. Zakhary is well versed on multiple wound care and limb salvage techniques and procedures including:
- NPWT – Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Skin Substitutes (Cellular Tissue Products)
- Split Thickness Skin Grafting
- SGHMC – Sustained, Graduated, High–Moderate Compression
- HBOT – Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Excisional Debridement
- Revascularization – Endovascular and Surgical
- TCC – Total Contact Casting
- Foot Strapping and advanced Offloading Techniques
- Achilles Tendon Lengthening
- Gauze hydrogel, hydrocolloid, foam, transparent film, calcium alginates, chemical debriding agents, growth factors, compression dressings, and biological dressings.
See What Our Patients Are Saying!
"This doctor and his staff make you feel like family. They all go over and beyond in every way. They keep you informed, work way beyond the limits of a normal work day, and all stay completely involved in your personal needs. I must copy another persons comment that he and all in his staff are way beyond the GOLD standard.. Dr Zakhary deserves all the best for being so thoughtful and truly caring man. I don’t know if there is another as good anywhere." - G.B.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
For more information or to schedule your appointment with Dr. Zakhary, give us a call today at (623) 258-3255. Our practice serves Glendale, AZ and the surrounding areas.